- We organize complete days full of sports so that participants will be motivated to attend even before it all starts
- Shortly, so that all invited people really come
- Its possible to involve not only employees of all ages but also all their family members
Your sports day may consist of 3 types of activities: non-traditional sports and competitions, adrenalin sports, traditional sports and competitions.
We consider the NON-TRADITIONAL SPORTS to be the most important category.
They are extraordinarily attractive because most of the people have never absolved or played them. There is no professional player who would be clear winner. The chance to win and have fun together is here for everyone.
Non-traditional sports and competitions
- Team ski
- Rock golf
- Team catapult
- Star throwing
- Dragons boats
Non-traditional sports adrenalin activities
- Block carts
- Segway carts
- Go-carts and 4x4
- Bungee running
- High and low rope obstacles
- Yachts, canoes, rafts, flat boats
Traditional sports competitions
- Small or big football (5 or 11 team members)
- …and more
Biggest event of 2008:
Sports day TPCA for 1600 employees and their family members.