„Group of top managers would like to learn an average salary but at the same time no one of managers wants to reveal the height of own salary. Nobody should learn salary of particular individual. Except their brains they have no tools. How to solve this?
(If you order this type of training and if you find solution of this brain teaser, you will receive a prestigious award of ADVEMAN.)
- Support development of creative thinking in playful and relaxational way.
- Work with personal barriers of creativity.
- Bring new dimension to all our programmes.
- They can be unusual common experience as well as space for relaxation.
- Bring self recognition of individual and develops relationships inside group.
- Activity itself and following review or sharing helps to fulfil specific targets of training.
Most frequently used creative
- Familiarization and testing of methods for better utilization of our mental skills. Examples of procreative approaches are brainstorming, paradox brainstorming, pool of conceptions, chain reaction, maps of ideas, practising memory, recollecting knowledge etc.
- Perception with all our senses. We often put an equal sign between to percept and to see and thus our possibilities of recognizing are becoming narrow. Once try to smell, hear, taste or touch the thing!
- Shift from “logical and reasonable” thinking towards creative. Thus in new relationships (originality), unusually but meaningfully (flexibility) and in a different way than the accustomed thinking schemes are. How do you go along with anagrams, associations, paradoxes, brain-teasers, conundrums, puzzles...?
- We create new trace of our world. During activities an artefact is created, which can be taken home, showed in office to remind the training.
- Taking video shots
- Sculptural workshop
- Blacksmith workshop
- Teeming pewter ware
- Music workshops
- Dancing workshops
- Creating jewels
- Body painting